Views:8 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-02-11 Origin:Site
The main component of PUR is isocyanate-terminated polyurethane prepolymers. PUR's adhesion and toughness (elasticity) are adjustable and have excellent bond strength, temperature resistance, chemical resistance and aging resistance. The reactive hot melt adhesive is melted into a fluid under conditions that inhibit chemical reaction, so as to facilitate coating; the two adherends are bonded and cooled, and the adhesive layer is agglomerated to bond; Then, by the moisture present in the air and the moisture adhering to the surface of the adherend, it is reacted with the chain to form a polymer having a high cohesive force, and the adhesion, heat resistance, low temperature resistance, and the like are remarkably improved.
Due to its high reactivity, it has excellent adhesion to a variety of materials. In recent years, it has become one of the important varieties in the adhesive industry. It is now widely used in packaging, wood processing, automotive, textile, electromechanical, aerospace and other national economic fields.
PUR adhesives are polar and chemically active urethane or isocyanate groups in molecular structures, it has excellent adhesion to porous materials such as wood, leather, fabric, paper, ceramics, and other materials such as wood, leather, fabric, glass, and rubber.
Milky white solid
Opening Hours（open time 3mm Thick 20℃）
ABS/ABS 3.4± 0.1Mpa
Using temperature(Temperature resistance after curing)
1. Heat the PUR glue at 130 ° C for 40 minutes, apply a special pressure plate type PUR hot melt machine 20kg (200kg) or use a pneumatic (or manual) glue gun to squeeze the glue on the required bonding site, Finish the Fit in 1 minute.
2. The bonded workpiece can be trimmed for 10 minutes to remove excess glue.
3. The trimmed work should be placed at 23 ° C, 65% relative humidity for 24 hours before being transferred to the next process. Performance testing can be performed after one week.
4. The construction should be carried out under well-ventilated conditions. The uncured adhesive can be wiped off with acetone. After the glue is used, the glue must be cleaned with the company's matching lotion.
PUR glue should be stored in a dry, cool place. Avoid sun exposure and avoid contact with steam, water and alcohol solvents. Shelf life is 6 months. PUR has extremely strict requirements on the preservation environment and transportation environment. Once it is wet, it will have a great impact on product quality. Moreover, the method of use is different from the normal temperature curing of a general hot melt adhesive, and it is moisture curing.
Spiderbond also produce PA hot melt adhesive，such as [ExA 76-380] :
1. Plant extracts material, Non-toxic, green and environmentally friendly.
2. It could be repeatedly melted and bonded, and has strong operability.
3. Solvent based, could be soluble in IPA and other solvent.
4. Could be bonded to a wide range of materials, both bonded and sealed.
5. Fast curing speed, good bond strength and flexibility, suitable for continuous and automatic operation.
6. Strong adhesion, especially the adhesion to various plastic substrates including PVC.
7. Good low temperature flexibility.
More Hot melt PA adhesives Choices