Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-02 Origin:Site
In the process of producing soluble PA adhesive, sometimes there is a phenomenon of poor bonding. Why? How can we solve it?
1. The operating temperature is low, causing the glue to solidify in advance.
2. The working temperature is low and the soluble polyamide adhesive is not completely melted.
3. The surface to be bonded is not in contact or the contact force is weak, and the surface of the polyamide adhesive granule is smooth.
4. The bond is easily separated. Usually because the adhesive is not properly selected.
1. Increase coating thickness or increase temperature.
2. Checking if the pressing is good, lower the operating temperature, or use a fast curing adhesive
3. keep enough pressure to the substrates until the liquid glue to solid.
Are you clear now? We hope this article can help you, if you still have doubts, please feel free to contact us, thank you for watching!