Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-09 Origin: Site
When producing polyamide hot melt glue, there will be poor penetration, why?
1. The temperature is too low.
2. The glue layer is too thin.
3. There is coating layer on the substract's surface, such as oil and wax.
1. Increase the temperature.
2.Raise the working temperature or the pressure.
3. Try different kinds of PA hot melt glue, or pretreatment of the substrate's surface.
If you still have doubts about solvent PA glue, please feel free to contact Spiderbond, we are always at your service, thank you for watching!