Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-17 Origin: Site
We have some drawing in the process of producing hot melt adhesive PA glue, which makes people very helpless. So why is this happening? Next, let us share with you the reasons and solutions for drawing, we sincerely hope to help friends.
Hot-melt Adhesive Drawing
1. The operating temperature is too low.
2. The glue temperature in the tank is too low.
3. The time of the injection does not match the speed of the carton.
4. The nozzle switch is worn.
5. The old glue exceeds the service life in the glue tank.
1. Increase the temperature (Note: if the temperature is too high, it will affect the thermal stability of the glue).
3. Adjust the machine.
4. Clean and repair the nozzle.
5. Clean the system and add a new hot melt adhesive.
We have shared the problem of drawing on PA adhesive glue. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Spiderbond. Thank you for watching!