Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-19 Origin: Site
In operation, the adhesive hot melt granule cannot flow out evenly from the nozzle (adhesive spraying). What is the cause? How can we solve it?
1. The nozzle is clogged.
2. The air pressure is not enough in multiple sets of nozzles.
3. Operating temperature is too low.
1. Cleaning, overhaul, and replacement.
2. Check the quality of the adhesive PA glue, carbonization, impurities, change the glue.
3. Check the stability of the gun's air pressure, check the spray nozzle and spray-head.
4. Increase the temperature, contact the supplier to increase the temperature correctly.
Now, do you understand clearly? Thank you for watching, if you have any doubts, please feel free to contact Spiderbond, we will let the professional staff to answer your questions.