Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-23 Origin: Site
The Hot-melt Granule is cooled before bonding, also known as cold sticking. The causes and solutions for the cold sticking phenomenon are as follows:
(1) The temperature at which the hot melt adhesive is used is low → increase the temperature used;
(2) The open distance is too long → reduce the open distance;
(3) The conveyor speed is too slow → increase the conveyor speed;
(4) The amount of glue applied is not enough → increase the amount of glue applied;
(5) The material to be bonded and the ambient temperature are low → increase the temperature of the environment or the material to be bonded;
(6) Inappropriate pressure → adjust pressure.
Hot-melt PA Granule appear to be cold-bonded. It is necessary to analyze them for different reasons and obtain corresponding solutions. If you need to know more detailed treatment methods or need professional technical guidance, you can consult Spiderbond technicians.