Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-11 Origin: Site
In the process of producing adhesive hot melt PA glue, we sometimes find that there is a smoke situation. Why? How can we solve this situation?
1. The operating temperature is too high.
2. Temperature control is out of control.
3. Hot melt adhesive is too poor in thermal stability.
1. Reduce the temperature and find a supplier.
2. Replace the out-of-control components and find the equipment supplier.
3. Standardize the change of polyamide glue adhesive and find suppliers.
We share these information about the appearance of PA glue adhesive in production, we hope to help you, thank you for watching, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Spiderbond!