Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2016-07-24 Origin: Site
(1) The viscosity is high at the hot melt adhesive's temperature, so increase the melting temperature.
(2) The hot melt adhesive's viscosity is too high, so use an adhesive that has a lower viscosity.
(3) The ambient temperature is too low, so raise and stabilize the ambient temperature.
(4) The distance between the adherend and the nozzle is too large, so bring these objects closer together.
(5) An inappropriate nozzle has been selected, so change it to an appropriate nozzle.